Thursday, September 2, 2010

Little Elk - Gorgeous Gumboots


Hi everyone,
I had the pleasure of visiting my first Mathilda’s Market recently at Hawthorn Town Hall and what a great event it was.
The hall was packed with the bustle of happy shoppers checking out the amazing wares, and as expected I didn’t leave empty handed!
One of my first stops was Little Elk. I homed in on their range of gorgeous gumboots in a kaleidoscope of colours and fell in love on the spot. Luckily I had my little man with me, so before long he was trying out a fetching red gumboot for size.
Little Elk imports the divine range of rubber Bergstein gumboots from Holland and it’s easy to see why they are so popular across Europe.
With amazing quality including full cotton lining, a rippled safety sole and reflector strip on the heel they are truly a design classic and perfect for lots of fun outdoors. The fireman’s red was my choice but it’s also hard to go past the classic navy, pink, ice blue, and lime, guaranteed to brighten up the gloomiest day.

Little Elk are the exclusive stockist in Australia so your little one will be well ahead of the fashion crowd.
My little boy will certainly relish splashing in puddles with his new red numbers.
Visit http://www.littleelk.com.au/store/pc/home.asp to buy your little fashionista their own pair of gorgeous gummies, or see Little Elk at the upcoming Mathilda’s Christmas Market at Caulfield Racecourse on Sunday 21 November.
Jenny x
Mathilda’s Market Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...