Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Pick me! Pick me!

We're getting SOOOOO excited about our Christmas Shopping Market at Caulfield Racecourse on Sunday 21 Nov. Over 100 stalls (our biggest ever!!) of simply the best baby & kids wares. To celebrate, we're giving away 3 x $100 shopping vouchers! Simply email info@mathildasmarket.com.au who your favourite retailer is at Caulfield! Choose your favourite retailers from our line up right hereEntries close Sunday 14 November.


Here is where I will be getting stocking fillers from (and I can't wait!): And Me Too, Babes in the Shade, Castlebox Melbourne, Duckcloth, Earthtribe, Ensparkle ceramics, Kawaii for You, Knuffle Kid, Lambykins, Lark, Little Snoring, Nog 'n Piep, Pip & Co, Sweet William, The Cupcake Wrapper, We Heart Books ... and I think that's all my wallet can cope with! I can't wait to see your favourites!
Cheers
Anne Lewis
Mathilda's Market Founder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...