Cheese Quesadillas with Guacamole
- olive oil cooking spray
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup grated light cheddar cheese
- 3 avocados, halved, roughly chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1/4 cup lime juice
Make guacamole: roughly mash avocado in a bowl. Add onion, chilli, coriander and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine, set aside.
Spray a frying pan with oil. Heat over medium heat and place 1 tortilla in the pan. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of cheese over tortilla. Top with another tortilla, spray top with oil. Cook, pressing down firmly with a spatula, for 1-2 mins or until base is golden. Place a plate over frying pan and turn over quesadilla. Slide quesadilla, uncooked side down into pan. Cook for 1-2 mins or until golden. Transfer to plate, repeat with remaining tortillas and cheese.
Cut quesadillas into wedges, serve with guacamole.