- 1 cup (150g) plain flour
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 240ml milk
- 2 eggs
- Place ingredients in a food processor or blender with a pinch of salt.
- Blend until smooth, then strain into a jug.
- Cover and set aside to rest for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Dip a piece of paper towel in melted butter and use to brush base of a 16cm non-stick crepe pan or frypan over medium heat. When hot, pour in just enough batter to cover the base. Tilt pan so batter covers base in a thin film and pour any excess back into the jug. Cook crepe for about 1 minute until underside is golden, then use a metal spatula to flip. Cook other side for just under a minute until golden.
- Transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm. Repeat for remaining crepe mixture, stacking crepes on the plate as you go.
- Serve with sliced banana and drizzled melted chocolate!