Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Beads, buttons and bracelets

Do you experience times when you really miss your kids if you’re not near them? Even when I’m longing for “me time” and leave my 8-month old daughter in the capable care of her Dadda, I find that I can miss her rather desperately! Yesterday I did a rather bizarre thing. We’ve just removed her from a swaddle (yes, I know I’m a little late!) and as a result, she’s embracing her freedom with gusto and moving round her cot like a mad thing instead of going to sleep. It took an hour to get her to drift off for one of her daytime naps yesterday, and I must admit, by the end of that hour I was getting a bit tired of her circus act. But when she DID finally go to sleep, I decided I missed her … and spent the next hour flicking through photos of her on my computer! Even when I’ve been given my leave pass and am out shopping, I find myself purchasing little bit and pieces for her. Whether they are age appropriate is no obstacle, and I’m developing quite a sizeable stash of goodies which I’ll give to her … one day!

Tennille, a Brisbane mum-of-two and the designer and creator behind Heart On Your Sleeve, creates just the sort of irresistible pieces I love collecting for my daughter. A sweet kid deserves this Candy Time Button Bracelet featuring all the treats little girls love … lollipops, lollies, jelly beans, cupcakes and a lolly jar!



Heart On Your Sleeve also produce the prettiest of personalised keepsake jewellery and accessories for children, mums and grandmums. Their range includes bracelets, necklaces, bags, rings, bobby pins, hair elastics, and many other beautiful bits and bobs. Whether you select an item made with beads, buttons, Swarovski crystals, sterling silver or anything else for that matter, you can be assured Heart On Your Sleeve use only the best quality materials. If you’re racking your brain for something extra special for a child’s christening, for Christmas or for an upcoming birthday, you’re sure to find something you’ll fall for. We love this cute Kimono Girl Ring.



And who could resist these hair elastics. Anyone for tea?



Heart On Your Sleeve appeared at Mathilda's Market in Brisbane on 1 November. You can peruse their collection by visiting their website.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...