Sunday, February 21, 2010

Getting to Know ... Kelly from Little Boombalada

We have so many wonderfully gifted creators selling their wares at Mathilda's Market's debut event in Adelaide on Saturday 6 March. Let's meet one!

Kelly Kitching is the owner of Little Boombalada Designs


I am passionate about … light and colour.


I get frustrated when … I need to be patient if I’m excited or anxious.

I started my business because … my own little boombalada, Esme, was too chubby for the standard 100cm x 100cm baby wraps.

If handed $100,000 in an envelope and instructed to spend it however I pleased, I would … invest in a swimming pool for the kids and have more shelves built for my fabrics!

If I could be anywhere right now I’d be … enjoying food and wine with friends.

I am most proud of …my family.

I think the biggest obstacle our kids will face in the future is … environmental issues.

My favourite item from our product range is … my huge Big Boombalada baby wrap.

My heart sings when … customers come back to purchase more Little Boombalada products!

The hardest part of running my business is …keeping ahead with stock and updating my website.

I love sipping on …bubbles!

A person I admire greatly is … Cath Kidston.

The best part of my day is … when everyone is finally home together.

My favourite food is … only one??? Probably chocolate then, if you’re only going to let me have one.

I struggle with … knowing what is the right thing to do.

Friendship to me means … living! It’s like the air that we breathe.






Find Little Boombalada at Mathilda's Market in Adelaide on Saturday 6 March. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...