Monday, March 1, 2010

Feeling sleepy and dreaming of gorgeous bed linen!

Well, it's true ... I AM feeling a little sleepy today. My baby Edie is now fast asleep, and she looks so serene ... It looks deliciously inviting to have a lie down myself. While the caffeine hit I've just imbibed has temporarily cut through my brain fog (thank you Fergus, my dear, trusty coffee machine) I know it's just a matter of time before I feel a bit weary again. I better make hay while the sun shines and not a creature is stirring in the house! Isn't it gorgeous to watch your children sleep? Somehow, when I look at her sleeping, I get the feeling that I'm doing an OK job. She's happy, restful, safe, untroubled  ... It's lovely. 
Speaking of sleeping, I wanted to tell you about a Sydney business making some superb quality bed linen for kid's cots and beds in loads of fresh and modern designs. They're called Jacob & Bonomi, and you can catch them this Saturday 6 March at Mathilda's Market in Sydney at the Paddington Town Hall. A fantastic quilt cover and sheet set can just transform a bedroom into something really special, don't you agree? Neutral walls teamed with bed linen with plenty of "oooh aaaah" factor is a simple and reasonably inexpensive way to deck out your little person's quarters. Here's just a few designs from the Jacob & Bonomi range.

Feeling peckish?

I just love this Boy Pirate cot sheet set for the boys.


And this Little Pirate design is adorable too! It's out of stock, but never fear - it'll be back in May.


And the gals will love the pretty Tree of Life print on this doona cover set.


All Jacob & Bonomi linen is made from 100% percale cotton, and with a 250 thread count, their bedclothes are cloud soft ... so you know your little ones are sleeping on the best. A single bed cotton blanket in the design below could keep your child (boy OR girl) cool in summer and warm in winter for many years to come. It's not available yet - but will be in April this year.

                                      

Jacob and Bonomi also stock a few lovely accessories such as these kid's carry all bags. A bright, stylish and easy "chuck it in the machine" kinda way to lug around those library books!

                                                 

Keep on eye on www.jacobandbonomi.com.au to see their new products coming out in time for winter 2010. But Paddo is the place to see their current range, this Saturday 6 March at Mathilda's Market! (And again at Mathilda's Market in Sydney's Lane Cove on Sunday 2 May).

Peta x
Mathilda's Market blogger


Bookmark and Share


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...