Monday, March 1, 2010

Thank you Canberra ...

What a lovely day we had on Sunday in Canberra. We were very excited to open our doors in our new venue, the Hyatt Hotel Canberra. This venue is simply stunning in every single way. I will admit, I spoilt myself, as I stayed in one of their lovely rooms the night before Mathilda’s Market. I am not sure what is more relaxing, a night without being woken by little kids or the serenity & relaxing atmosphere of the Hyatt ... I will just have stay there again next time to form a better opinion!

Now for some snapshots, taken by our lovely event photographer Anni la Rue. This was Anni’s first time at Mathilda’s Market, and we were so glad she was there. Thank you for the fabulous photos Anni, we look forward to having you on board next time. If you missed Anni, you can find her here!


Thank you to our lovely stallholders and shoppers who visited us on Sunday, it was a great success and we thank you for it. I would like to add that there is something special and supportive about the craft/handmade/small business community in Canberra. They genuinely support and help each other in many ways. And in addition they embrace our Market concept so whole heartedly that it is a true pleasure being there each time. I can't wait to be back! Thank you Canberra.











Cheers
Anne x

1 comment:

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Great venue indeed, crazy weather outside so lovely to be in the glorious ball room. See you next market in Canberra, love Posie

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...